Handmade Striped Cotton Shoulder Bag , "Antique North"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
With a strap that is designed to tie at the desired length, this bohemian shoulder bag is a beautiful testimony to northern Thailand's textile traditions. The cotton bag is woven on a traditional loom by Karen hill tribe weavers in pink magenta with patterns in black, yellow and gray. Adorned with elephants detailed in aluminum repoussé, the bag by Jiap Rojjana has a pocket in the solid black lined interior and closes with a coconut shell button.
- 0.25 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Bag: 30 cm H x 26 cm W x 11 cm D
- Bag: 11.75" H x 10.25" W x 4.3" D
- Strap (adj length): 88.9 cm L x 11.9 cm W
- Strap (adj length): 35" L x 4.7" W
- Drop length: 41.9 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 16.5" from strap to bag