Handmade Palm Leaf Clutch Handbag in Mahogany from Brazil, "Jungle Bungalow"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the relaxation of a jungle bungalow, this chic clutch from Brazil is presented by Samuel Costa. He hand-weaves the clutch of palm leaf fibers, featuring a solid color in mahogany. The palm leaf is collected in an eco-friendly manner that avoids damage to the trees. The clutch opens to a lined interior with subtle diamond motifs, complete with an inner zipper pocket.
- 0.15 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- 12 cm H x 23 cm W x 3 cm D
- 4.7" H x 9" W x 1.2" D
- Palm leaf. Polyester lining
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Positive: crafted with sustainably harvested materials, protecting the environment and its resources
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Brazil.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Brazil
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.