Handmade Cotton Striped Shoulder Bag , "Elephant Salute"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Detailed in pink and golden brocade, a parade of elephants salutes in the design of this shoulder bag. By Jiap Rojjana, the cotton blend bag features a colorful panel woven on a traditional loom by Karen hill tribe weavers in northern Thailand. Underscored by black shoulder straps adorned with rain tree wood beads, the bag has an internal pocket and closes with a coconut shell button.
- 0.21 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Bag: 23 cm H x 24.5 cm W x 10 cm D
- Bag: 9" H x 9.75" W x 3.9" D
- Strap: 87.6 cm L x 4.1 cm W
- Strap: 34.5" L x 1.6" W
- Drop length: 41.9 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 16.5" from strap to bag