Agate Recycled Plastic Beaded Necklace from West Africa, "Warm Beloved Life"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
West African artisan Harriet Faako Adjei has always been inspired by the power of dreams. In this beaded necklace, she translates the beauty of life, stringing dyed deep yellow agate stones alongside recycled plastic beads with green hues to create a complex, vibrant design. The necklace closes with a brass clasp.
- 86 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 46 cm L x 0.8 cm W
- 18" L x 0.3" W
- Dyed agate, recycled plastic beads, nylon thread, brass clasp
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Ships fast from USA.