36 Carat Labradorite and Silver Dangle Earrings, "Frozen Aurora"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
With its inner flashes of color, it is no wonder that the Inuit peoples believed labradorite to be the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis. Neetu Barathi puts the intriguing gemstone to good use in these dangle earrings, which are crafted by hand from sterling silver. The faceted gems total a generous 36 carats.
- 10 grams
- 0.35 oz
- 5 cm L x 1.8 cm W x 0.5 cm D
- 2" L x 0.7" W x 0.2" D
- 925 sterling silver, labradorite
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hook earrings
- High polish finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.